War of 2012 is a free-to-play 2D browser based strategy MMO. Advance through four ages, beginning with a small village during the Dark Ages, you must first master the basics of resource management and city building before properly understanding the intricacies of research and development, allowing you to transition into the Castle Age, and eventually, into the Imperial Age.
You’ll begin playing by learning the basic fundamentals of the MMORTS; you’ll learn how to building your first structures, managing your first resources and putting them to work for you so that you’ll have more resources to spend tomorrow. As your city grows, so too will your influence and eventually you’ll unlock new research opportunities that will allow you to advance to a new Age.
War of 2012 features:
- 1. Distinct Ages: Play through Dark, Feudal, Castle, and Imperial Age.
- 2. Sophisticated Heroes: Fight with Multiple heroes in a single battle!
- 3. Equipment Crafting: Dismantle spare equipment to refine your own.
- 4. Item Auctions: Trade equipment and merchandise to fellow players.
- 5. Temple Arena: Fight with alliance members to be more powerful.
- 6. Wars: Solid battle strategies triumph sheer numbers.
War of 2012 videos