Stronghold Kingdoms is the medieval online castle strategy game by Firefly Studios. You can join hundreds of thousands of players in a rich world of Lords, Ladies, Bumpkins and Barons as you build your village, research new technology and strive to be the greatest in the land.
Stronghold Kingdoms has made a name for itself on Steam since the game become available on the service on 28 February 2012. Claiming the number two spot in Steam’s free-to-play section ahead of titles like APB Reloaded and DC Universe Online, Kingdoms has remained the second most popular free-to-play game on Steam for three months. Instantly popular with Steam users, Kingdoms managed to hold off newcomers such as Super Monday Night Combat and World of Battles: Morningstar and even break into the overall top ten played games on Steam.
Firefly had previously stated its intention to bring Kingdoms to new platforms and territories. With the game’s Steam release and the opening of new German, Russian and French worlds, the company’s goal of one million registered players is closer than ever.
In Stronghold Kingdoms you have to construct mighty castles to defend your lands against insolent intruders, develop your economy and trade your way to victory, lead your fellow noblemen to war and control of the Kingdom. Build, besiege, pillage, farm, explore, research, vote, trade and banquet your way to the throne!
- Build, expand and conquer villages as your power grows. Construct great castles to last the test of time. Layout your castle carefully to withstand even the greatest of armies.
- Play alongside thousands of players in a persistent medieval world.
- Build mighty castles to crush invaders. Choose how and when to play vital strategy cards.
- Site your buildings carefully for maximum efficiency. Watch the village come to life and grow over days and weeks.
- Explore a vast research tree. Research new technologies to gain a vital edge.
- Build your own unique medieval lord. Sweep majestically through the ranks on your way to power. Become the Steward, or sheriff, or King!
Trailer and gameplay videos