Shikihime Garden is a unique browser-based hybrid game of gardening and deck-building which was first developed and published by Appirits Inc. in Japan in February 2013 and since then gained certain popularity in Japanese community. Following its plan for international markets in 2014, Appirits has announced the game’s release date as March 11th 2014 10:00 GMT+7.
Shikihime Garden is a cute mix of gardening and card-based gameplay where players foster lovely Shikihime (female characters with magic abilities), take care of beautiful gardens and collect a variety of cards through numerous battles. The game combines turn-based card combat, simulation genre and RPG elements with exploration and quests.
All players who register for Shikihime Garden accounts before the release date will be given Starter Kits which include useful in-game items to begin their adventure in the charming world of Shikihime garden. Besides, the publisher also revealed that there will be some events to give more gifts to players who are in top ranking tables during first weeks of releasing the game.
With beautiful hand-drawn Chibi characters (Shikihime), hundreds of playable cards designed from Japanese folk tales and its 2-in-1 gameplay, Shikihime Garden promises a totally new Free-to-Play experience of card and simulation game to Western web game markets. The game is now available for registration at http://skgen.aprts-games.com/
* Lovely Shikihime staying, playing, eating and… sleeping in the garden for real
* Abundant of beautiful items to decorate the garden
* A variety of collectible charming Shikihime and hideous monster cards built with well balance for building decks
* Unique combination modes to craft more powerful and rare cards
* Extremely difficult boss battles for encouraging team cooperation
* Multi-level quests suited for all players to get valuable loots and reach new battlefields
* No booster packs! Obtain powerful cards through time, patience, and luck!
* Free-to-play, no downloaded needed!