ROSE Online is a free roaming 3D MMORPG developed by Gravity Interactive and published on Warpportal. It features anime inspired graphics and the cute game environment.
In the game you can fight monsters, level up, gain new skills, and find magical equipment to use on challenging future battles as you progress. Travel to different planets, explore new environments, and battle other players in PVP mode.
You earn experience by killing monsters and completing quests, in a story that reaches across the stars. Completing quests is also a great way to receive rewards, but beware: some quests have a time limit and must be completed promptly for the best prizes.
Join with other players to create Clans (Guild system), then declare war against other clans for fun filled battles!
ROSE Online features an in-game economy controlled directly by the players, supply and demand can change every day: it’s up to you to seize the economic opportunities while they last.
You start by choosing one of the four available classes, Soldier, Muse, Hawker and Dealer, each with different skills, attributes and gameplay style. Later you can choose from two subclasses to advance.
- Seven Different Planets – The game world consists of seven vast planets. Each planet has its own set of particular characteristics and environments. Interplanetary explorers will enjoy the many different adventure scenarios that these worlds have to offer.
- Players Make Their Own Legends – The quests are affected by the activities of the user community. Ever changing in-game environments such as quests and monster spawn rates are influenced by the action of the players. As a Visitor in the world each player writes their own legends by becoming part of the environment and world. As part of any players journey they will be asked to choose their own fates by aligning their favor towards one of the gods.
- Player vs. Player & Clan vs. Clan – Players can form groups or take part in clan vs. clan battles and compete for power and items. Clans can work together to compete at the highest of levels to earn riches and valuable items and gear. Participate in Open PvP or take it to the Training Grounds and test your power and strength with friends with Player formed groups.
- Technological Innovation & Tuning System – There are a total of 3 forms of transportation available. Castle Gear which was developed to cause great damage to enemies in battles, the Cart which was developed to efficiently traverse the land, and the Flying Vessel which was developed to realize the dream of exploring outer space. It is possible to customize Carts and Castle Gears by changing parts and upgrading abilities.
- NPC Controlled Factions – Factions differ from Clans because the faction community is controlled by NPCs rather than by the users. By joining factions, users can participate in various quests which drive the stories of the 7 planets. Every faction has a certain extent of authority on economy, politics, public orders, magic, arts and religion. Each faction has its own alliances and hostilities, and different events can occur as a result of the complexity of the relationships between factions.
- Faction Wars – Part of the faction training players can take part in Faction Wars. These wars are paired factions going head to head in a battle over strength and training. Players will be able to train themselves in the art of using Castle Gear and build up their teamwork while focused on training their skills.
Trailer and gameplay videos