Retro64 Games announced the release of Vampire Volleyball on six different platforms simultaneously: iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Flash. “I’m not sure if it’s a world record or not, but we can’t find a game that launched on more platforms”, stated Mike Boeh, founder of Retro64.
Based on classic volleyball games on the Commodore 64 and Amiga, Vampire Volleyball modernizes the concept with crazy animations and slick presentation. You take on take on the role of a male of female vampire, and battle your way through 8 unique opponents, each with their own unique, crazy special move. Head tp head games are also supported.
Vampire Volleyball Features:
- 1 or 2 player action
- 8 unique vampires, each with their own special move
- 3 different heroes, with unique jumps, kicks, and spikes
- Easy single button game play, or full d-pad movement
- Fluid animations and a rocking soundtrack
- GameCenter support in iOS
- Available on six platforms
Pricing and Availability:
Vampire Volleyball is currently free on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Flash. The Android and iOS versions are USD $0.99.