Triple Town is an original match-3 puzzle game available on IOS and Android from SpryFox, in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score.
The goal is to get the highest score possible, this is done by matching 3 or more pieces, that will transform into a higher value one, for example 3 pieces of grass turn into a shrub, 3 shrubs into a tree, 3 trees into a cottage, 3 cottages into a house and so on, until you’ve filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way you can combine tombstones from trapping bears into a church or use crystals that act as joker and take the role of the other pieces
Triple Town requires a lot of planning and strategic thinking, to avoid getting your game board filled with unmatched pieces, and loosing as a consequence.
Key features (Updated):
- New worldmap for you to explore as you build cities (existing users won’t be able to see this until they complete their current game.)
- The worldmap saves your old cities, so you can go back and see them! If there’s a city you don’t care about, you can rebuild it.
- Score goals: some cities on the map have a goal that you can aspire to; for example, reach 100k points to achieve the goal.
- Daily coin bonus — you get free coins every day, just for showing up! The more friends you have, the more coins you get.
- There is now an “undo” option, but it costs cash, so don’t think you can play carelessly now! 😉
- The game’s user interface has been revamped.
- Brand new, much nicer tutorial (doesn’t affect existing players.)
- Now you can name your cities! We’ll give them a default name but you can change it to whatever you like.
Trailer and gameplay videos