Glory of Rome is a online strategy game available on Facebook, in which you can transform your City into a thriving Empire and rebuild the Glory of Rome! Gain Glory by constructing buildings, researching new technologies, and training troops. Build an army to expand your Empire, and chat and ally with other players to better attack and defend against your enemies!
It is the year 68 AD, and Rome is in turmoil. The last Emperor, Nero, was forced to commit suicide after 14 years of tyranny and extravagance. The city of Rome is still rebuilding after the tragic fire in 64, and the Jewish people in the east are revolting against their perceived occupiers. You have seen this time of turmoil as a chance to grab the reins of power and turn away from the greed and corruption that has marked the last 30 years. Can you build a large enough army to take control of the Empire, and restore the Glory of Rome?
Leaders seek to crush their rivals with massive armies and ruthless politics. Destroy marauding barbarians and raise shining new cities out of the dust.
Quests will help you build a glorious Empire, and will grant rewards when you complete them. Gain Glory by increasing the number of troops, buildings, and research levels to unlock your City’s hidden potential. Train Troops in the Barracks to defend your City and extend the reach of your Empire. Join an Alliance to protect your Empire during your rise to power.
Pick your favorite Deity and sacrifice Offerings to earn bonuses based on the Deity you choose.
- Quests will help you build a glorious Empire, and will grant rewards when you complete them
- Gain Glory by increasing the number of troops, buildings, and research levels to unlock your City’s hidden potential
- Train Troops in the Barracks to defend your City and extend the reach of your Empire
- Join an Alliance to protect your Empire during your rise to power
- Pick your favorite Deity and sacrifice Offerings to earn bonuses based on the Deity you choose
Tips & Tricks (from the Official Kabam website)
- Build up your Farms to provide your plebeians with a place to work and produce Food. The higher the level Farms, the more Food you will produce for your City!
- The Palace is the heart of your City and the seat of your power. Upgrade your Palace to unlock more Field plots and Wilds! A level10 Palace gives you 40 Field plots and Control of up to 10 Wilds!
- Increase your Glory by constructing more and higher level buildings, and by training more troops. Your Glory is an indicator of how powerful you are, and will be used to rank you against other players!
- Use the Rally Spot to send out Attacks, Reinforcements, Transports, and Reassignments. The number of Marches and Troops you send out is limited by your Rally Spot level.
- The Temple is where your citizens worship your Deity. Sacrifice Offerings to earn bonuses, and upgrade your Temple to unlock new bonus levels. Your bonuses will differ depending on which Deity you choose!
Glory of Rome Gameplay Videos