Edgeworld is a free to play browser based space strategy game from Kabam, also available on Facebook and Google+ platforms. Edgeworld environment is set in a futuristic future, where you have to defend your faction in a world divided by faction wars.
The unstable coalition of the Galactic Union has started to colonize the abandoned alien planet of Cerulea IV. The planet’s inhabitants, the Ceruleans, mysteriously vanished. Without a common enemy, the Union splintered into warring factions. As a commander, you will build your base, assemble an army, and battle for resources, alien artifacts, and planetary dominance.
Build and upgraded various types of buildings, collect resources and embark in a full set of quests and collect rewards. Build your units to defend yourself or warp your troops to attack enemies in strategic battles.
The game feature PVP action where you can confront other individual players, or PVP by guild where several faction players can confront themselves.
- Build a powerful base on an abandoned alien planet rich in resources
- Defend it against hostile forces with defensive turrets that vary in range and weaponry
- Research tech to unlock new combat units comprised of human and alien races, infantry and mechs
- Attack your enemies with an army of elite soldiers and epic war machines
- Deploy units skillfully to maximize destruction
- Join an alliance for mutual protection
PVE with lots of missions to provide for great gameplay time.
How to get quick XPs and uranium in EdgeWorld
Edgeworld Attack Tips